Sunday, December 2, 2012

Connectivism

Here is my learning network. This network has a tremendous impact on my learning and my education. My network influence the way I think and how I complete my work. Online learning it a new experience for me and at times I have a hard time keeping afloat. Working can be both an hindrance and a learning tool. At both my jobs I learn leadership skills that will help me in my future career.
As far as gaining knowledge and trying to search for answers I rely on the internet. I use search engines such as google and online databases. I look for ways to connect what I am learning to everyday life.
My learning style reflects connectivism because my learning focus on how to code and retrieve the information I am learning. Also with connectivism my learning has the... "ability to see connections between fields, ideas, and concepts is a core skill." (Davis, C, Edmunds, E, & Kelly-Bateman, V. (2008).) I can connect my learning with my job and everyday life. I use my support system to encourage me to keep learning and pursuing my degree. The map reflects how I learn and what can be my potential hindrance

References
Davis, C, Edmunds, E, & Kelly-Bateman, V. (2008). Connectivism. In M. Orey (Ed.), Emerging perspectives on learning, teaching, and technology. Retrieved <November 29, 2012>, fromhttp://projects.coe.uga.edu/epltt/

No comments:

Post a Comment